Answer the following questions using as much detail as possible:1. Why was 1992 chosen as the year for the special climb of Mount Logan?
2. What were two scientific projects the team undertook while climbing?
3. Why didn’t the climbers always sleep at the highest camp they reached?
4. What is a crevasse and why is it dangerous?
5. Describe one of the major challenges of the climb. What was the challenge? Why was it such a challenge? How did the climbers manage to overcome or live with the challenge?
6. Why were four separate summit parties required to measure the height of Mount Logan?
7. Why did the climbers feel better as they descended the mountain?
8. What method is being used to measure the uplift of Mount Logan?