Musée de la nature et des sciences
Katy Crépeau, Project manager
Serge Gauthier, Curator
Marie Chapdelaine, Collections technician
Véronique Piaterra, Education program assistant
Nicolas Lauzière, Education program assistant
Valérie Roy, Education program assistant
Julie Shaffer, Executive director, Exhibition Production Centre
University of Alberta Museums
Museums and Collections Staff:
Janine Andrews, Executive director
Frannie Blondheim, Manager, Communications program
Gina Loewen, Education program assistant
Jonathan Meakin, Communications and outreach coordinator
Anita Parker, Education program assistant
Pauline Rennick, Manager, Collections/digitization program
Jim Whittome, Information management advisor
Museum of Zoology
Dr Andy Derocher, Curator of mammal collection
Dr Lee Foote, Curator, Wildlife collection
Ron Koss, Lab coordinator, Jim van Es Marine Invertebrate and Malacology Collection
Dr Joe Nelson, Curator of Fish
Dr Richard Palmer, Curator of Marine Invertebrates
Dr Cindy Paszkowski, Curator of birds, reptiles and amphibians
Wayne Roberts, Assistant curator
EH Strickland Entomological Museum
Danny Shpeley, Assistant curator
Dr Felix Sperling, Curator of entomology
New Brunswick Museum
Dr Donald McApline, Curator, Zoology
Mary Sollows, Curatorial assistant, Zoology
Arthur Capson, Collections technician
Regina Mantin, Manager, Temporary exhibitions and outreach
Bruce Thomson, Projects manager
Maxime Jean, Ajax Design
Debbie Tacium Ladry
- The Musée de la nature et des sciences gratefully acknowledges the financial investment by the Department of Canadian Heritage in the creation of this on-line presentation for the Virtual Museum of Canada.
- To the students and teachers in grades 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the school La Chanterelle in Valcourt, Quebec for their participation in evaluating the Web site. Your comments and suggestions helped us improve the content and appearance of this virtual exhibition.
- To Ngaio Richards, for her help in translation.
- To Frédéric Cyr for the graphics in the "Animal Emblems of Canada" game.
- To all individuals and organizations who sent us information on their animal emblem. Your participation has helped us enrich our data base.